SDF flow sensors are highly accurate instruments which are used for measuring flow rates of gases, steam and liquids. SDF sensors are approved in innumerable applications. They are suitable for highly sophisticated requirements.
- Process measurements of air, Gas combustion and other gases, even with extremely high temperatures (up to 1200°C)
- Steam measurements for pressures up to 180 bar and temperatures up to 560°C
- Flue gas flow measurement especially for steam saturated gases, high dust loads, corrosive atmospheres etc.
- Flow measurements in liquids with medium or low viscosity
- Low remaining pressure drop
- No moving parts
- High long term stability
- Nearly maintenance free
- Measurement in both directions is possible
- Wide scope of materials for highest resistance against corrosion
- Accuracy: ±1% from the measured value with excellent repeatability: ±0,1%
- Matériau standard: 316SS – matières optionnelles : Hastelloy B et C dans différentes variations, Monel, 1.4539, Inconel
- Standard material: 316SS – optional materials are Hastelloy B and C in different variations, Monel, 1.4539, Inconel.
- Application ranges: pressure between 0 to 640 bar and temperature between -200 to +1200°C