For steam measurement, we recommend Pitot tubes, which are pressure-reducing devices with very low pressure drop. They can be installed in pipes from 35mm to 8000mm. They have good robustness at very high temperatures and high pressures.
- Process measurements of air, Gas combustion and other gases, even with extremely high temperatures (up to 1200°C)
- Steam measurements for pressures up to 180 bar and temperatures up to 560°C
- Flue gas flow measurement especially for steam saturated gases, high dust loads, corrosive atmospheres etc.
- Flow measurements in liquids with medium or low viscosity
- Low remaining pressure drop./li>
- No moving parts.
- High long term stability.
- Nearly maintenance free.
- Measurement in both directions is possible.
- Wide scope of materials for highest resistance against corrosion.
- Accuracy: ±1% from the measured value with excellent repeatability: ±0,1%.
- Standard material: 316SS – optional materials are Hastelloy B and C in different variations, Monel, 1.4539, Incone
- Pressure from 0 to 640 bar.
- Temperature from-200°C to +1200°C.
Do you have a project?
Need a quote?
We are at your disposal to help you and advise you in its realization.